The iOS App (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) v1.3.0 has been released, and is now available in the Apple iTunes App Store. Changes include:
Minor bug fixes
- Temperature Options in Settings App
- Support for iOS 6, iPhone 5 and Xcode 4.5
- Temperature issue - Fahrenheit showed before data is loaded
- Support for Adaptive Reporting
- iPad startup landscape orientation map was wrong
For those users bridging the gap between the metric and imperial systems of units, you can now find new settings in the iOS Settings App, Open Vehicles section, for temperature and distance. You can now either follow the car's choice for these (the default), or specifically choose the way you want these shown.
We're now shifting emphasis to the Android App, to bring this up to the same level as iOS.